Why are we here?
Each day we come to Willow Brook Primary School Academy to:
• Raise academic achievement
• Develop personal achievements
How we work:
• We work together to develop a sense of belonging and success for all members of our community.
• We value contributions in order to improve through a collaborative approach.
• We are committed to developing relationships that make a positive difference to interactions and achievement.
• We value every person and believe that they have a right to feel safe, healthy and happy in order to develop as active citizens.
We promise to:
• Support our pupils to reach national average and beyond.
• Provide a quality curriculum that is based on a child’s life experiences and their wider world.
• Develop and reward academic achievement and personal development.
• Provide opportunities that promote motivation, independence and perseverance as outstanding qualities.
• Offer the highest standards of education, care and service.